CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 27, 2012

Trap in Lift, 1st time in my Life

*260412, Thurs.. Windy Night* 

Recently, my days had been packed with tasks, head-cracking one indeed. However, still lucky enough that able to go back home early as in at 7plus ba. 

And today, it's a VERY TRAGEDY DAY in my life. When my present SG roomie, jx and I about to go back and enter the lift, one palia colleague, Alfred keep cursing that we will be trapped in lift. 
Well, and so WE DID GOT TRAPPED!!! 

My roomie shouted when the lift stopped in sudden! 
At the moment, I'm just in silent and immediately call the displayed helpline number and the stupid number is definitely just for displayed! Looking outside, the guys colleagues were laughing and also giving us sign language to tell us what to do. Then, we pressed the emergency bell and so we tried to open the lift with our bare hands. 

Gratefully, we managed to open the first layer and there is another layer which needed to be open from outside. Thus, the guys tried hard to rescue us by trying to open the second layer from outside. In sudden, I saw there is a spring which is movable and seems to be the key lift controller. So, I move it and thanks to the guys who were non stop trying to open the lift and we were SAVED! 
It was an anxious moment, a TRAGEDY experience!!! 

Seriously and to be really frank, I do fear. Scared. However, I remained calm as need to figure way out as the lift have no aircon. All I had in mind is to figure how to get out.
Nevertheless, deep inside me, how I wish that I had someone who I cared/loved to be out there to save me out from such incident and once I'm out, someone is there to hug me tight and says, "Don't worry. Everything is alright. Everything is fine. You're safe and sound now, baby. I'm here to protect you..you always have me by ur side, being there for you,baby.." 
However, all these is just my illusion. 

Undeniable fact is that, my heart beats very very fast. Scare scare. Truly hope, there is a person for me to hug and I'm able to express my fear or might flow tears, maybe.. 

Too bad, I need to vanish such feelings as I'm on my own walking on life now. All such will never occur in my life again as I lost faith in love though I do believe that love do exist, somehow... 
No matter what, life have to go on. Just following how it flows~ 
And also hope that such tragedy will not happen Ever Again o~ scare scare de! [+.+] 

Love, 
Vinns

0 comments: