CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

To Stay on or To Walk off?

~Tough Decision that bothers my mind long long ago as I fear to face it cz doubt that I will choose the wrong route...~

*030412, Tuesday..Rainy Day*

These days, life is indeed great! Showered with crazy friends and marvelous moments spent. Feeling good as life with no love burden, Free & Easy.. only have my great friends around who I dearly cherish.

Aside this, something came in my mind which I did silently buried in my heart for quite sometime and refuses to dig it and to really made a knot of it~
Often avoiding it...

All this while, I'm staying because I'm keen to learn something new which I'm zero in it. I do feel that this is the way it suppose to be~ However, undeniable fact is that, it's something I'm ain't into it and there's goes a year I'm here...
Actually, I had set up my mind, to stay and keep my route clear what is my future prospect which I should look/climb for... Mindset had fixed and walking on now. However, my friends had remind me about what I truly am and had flashed my will...

What to be done? How to be done? When to be done?
Will it be DONE???

Figuring & Doubting...

Love,
Vinns

0 comments: