CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012! VS is BACK! =]

~Lesson Learnt to face Future. Thanks for everything, Past. Past, you build who I am now. I'm READY!~


*020112, Monday.. Clear Night*

Brand New Year,2012. Well, a great year I had during 2011. Lots of happenings which craved memorable moments that I walked with everyone, anyone. No matter is happy or sad, indeed was a remarkable moment. Looking back, the recent exact 3 months ago, it was The End of one of my life chapter. Exactly 3 months.
However, it's Good & Glad. As I'm not a fool who allow you to fool, play & betray my love & trust. You're indeed a Absolute Fantastic Lover. Undeniable fact. However, deeply glad as its over among You & I as everything is d end when your heart belongs to others & you are the one making the initiative 1st. Magnificent! Every now & then, I will still think that you are so great to be able to ensure both side so DARN well. Fook sai lei!
"Tin Mong Fui Fui", God allow me to know the actual fact of reality reason of the Main Cause of its Off which acknowledge me that every kind of human also will behave such betrayal.

Believe it, that I'm Back. Back on track. Absolutely clear of my route ahead. No more wandering around and losing myself. Crystal clear of my goal. Those heartache & disappointment is all over, fullstop. No more mm xiee tuck, missing or what so ever rubbish. Thankful of how I am now and striving to be much better. I found myself back!^^
Living up all alone aint that bad. Walking path alone brings the another dimension of me,my thoughts. Really good.

2012, New Year Revolution
=>> To dive & drill towards something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT with what I have & how I am now by 31st Dec 2012. *Assuring there's a obvious difference in me*

Love,
Vinns

0 comments: