CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lonely Christmas 2011

251211, Sunday.. Clear night


At this every hour, 2201 Hrs, I'm at 1utama, awaiting for my second movie, Mission Impossible after the Puss in Boots.
On such a special day, wandering around with a single soul. What can I say as I'm fated to be as such. While actually, it's ain't that bad but just pretty empty and there is no one by ur side to share thoughts or a shoulder to be lean on and what so ever. Although had a great night of Christmas Eve celebration, I'm still walking thru. I'm not mighty de, can't be said that to be completely cure just like that. I need to be still to move on! I will and I must!

Greatest news on earth is that guess what... I found that all reasons to set the relationship off is all bullshit and lies. Woww.. The moment I get to know, I'm seriously furious about it. Very yet saluting you as u are so damn great to b able to sail on two boats while able the sail the boats steady and sailed well AT THE VERY SAME TIME FOR 2 months!!!
Why... Why... Why... Why such betrayal happens to me just becoz I dun have sufficient for you??? And this makes you empty and to be filled with others while still on a line??!! After all we went thru, ain't enuf to keep ur heart while I trusted you 101% fully every single moment...
I'm a darn fool.. Really a fool to such expertise like you..

Thankful yet grateful that I know and it ended. You made ur choice... Good Luck..

Vinns


0 comments: