CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dull Films

~Just walking on without direction, following how it flows~


*241111, thurs... rainy day*

Actually I wanted to blog my feelings since monday. However, once I'm in front of lappy, my mind was blank. Don't know what to flatter out.

Ever since last weekend, thanks to those shoots, makes my mood shakes for a short moment and till this every second, I could say that my feelings is flat. Dull. One tone ahead. I don't know why. Even, I don't know how to share with my close friends of how I am. No words able to describe myself and the inner me. Thus, I remained calm and steady as I do not know how to picture myself.

Day & night, time passes by. Doing the same old routine. In between, laughter and smiles happen to be seen on my face but it just does not last. Its not that I wana be very particular or keeps on thinking, but it just happen naturally. Seriously, I don't know what I'm thinking too. Memories just flashed in sudden or nothing plays in my mind. Just blank. That's it.

I am missing something very important here. Its the 'sparks'. I Lost it. I am wandering to search it back. However, I'm still not there. Probably, Im still adapting and healing slowly while other people are enjoying life and walking on daily happily with their lovely frens. I'm just a passer by on street to other people. Indeed I am.
Yet I hope that at this mean time, no other soul will appears to fool my feelings. I will easily fall for it & knock on ground again.

Don't do so...
If its true, spare it with sincere and action...

Love,
Vinns

0 comments: