CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Biggie Day, My Convocation^^

My lifetime beloved roomie+bestie

My great frens that walked journey with me

My PAP Family

Deeply Appreciate & Touched


*270911, tues.. sunny day*

Memorable day indeed as it’s ending of a chapter in my life and there is begins a New Chapter of Life.

Although I always wanted to study Law, its okay.. its just a unreachable dream..
NOW, I’m a BUSINESS GRADUATE o!!!

Study life is always remarkable moments no matter how tough it was. Those exams, presentations, meetings, projects and etc… were difficult yet a enjoyable process.

I bet everyone who step out from University will definitely missed the moment of struggling and indeed happiness with great ferns de!

PAP, which I grew together with throughout my uni life. There is where I met all my besties in life, new frens which are my eternity frens… Brought each other up when anyone of us was down, being there and never walked away!

Thanks for everything single thing and our moments shared together were MAGNIFICENT!!!!

To my lovely juniors, I’m glad we are one family and thanks for everything! Deeply appreciate it!

This convocation had another meaningful reason behind is that, is where everything started and ended.

Hmmm.. every second we walked on was indeed very meaningful……

I miss you…all of you!!!

Take good care, frens!! Keep in touch!!!

Love,

Vinns


0 comments: