CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

'Empty' Home

*070911, weds…clear night*


Upon today is Day 1 of Presentation of my 1st module to users, somehow it was aint that bad. So far so good as its first day, pretty basic though.


Till late evening, my day seems getting darker. In sudden, unbalance emotions cover up my soul partial when the coincidence of your appearance through my glance.

Pretty glad that seeing you living happily yet very lovely with your loves ones. Indeed, felt happy for you but don’t why, right at the corner, I feel my heart is kinda heavy. Mood was turned down. Hmmm.. I thinking tooooo much.. Hope I could pull myself out COMPLETELY, as it was HISTORY that will never going to be repeated anymore.


My day was getting even more deep in darkness when I made an intention to call back home. At first intention, I thought of asking and care about them. However, when I speak to my lil sis, she was telling me something but was being stopped. I was dissatisfied, why do they need to stop her from telling me something?

Thus, I pursue her and gotta to know what she is trying to tell me. Sighhh… even such a small girl, knows what I don’t like. How come they don’t know? Heart even felt more aching…


One very simple question;

“If you have a home which you had stayed there since you are a child, you are brought up there and after so long, you gotta to know that your room was taken and you required to pack your things in order to let other ppl could have the room. Lastly, the only place that is reserved for you is A CUPBOARD which packed with your clothes, your privacy stuffs, your lovely books and your everything. That’s the ONLY thing belong to you wholly in the House.

Yes indeed, A Cupboard.

Share with me, HOW DO YOU FEEL???”


Hmm… Just because that I’m away from home for 3 months plus, things change drastically. I could barely imagine such things happened. To judge my status in family and home, I could clearly see it and feeling it.

What is it that meant to be if someone does not even have a room in family house? Does someone still meant to be at home or even coming bak home when there’s no more home?


Stay strong, Vinns…

That’s the ONLY thing that I afford to say


Speechless,

Vinns

0 comments: