CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

D Greatest Lost in Life... :(


How I wish...~


*051011, weds..cloudy day*

Today is Day 3 of Big Loss Tragedy in my life.

Flashing back on Oct 2nd, 2011.. Another date that going to mark in my life dictionary. Its where you note us off. That night was terrible to me… Unbearable… I truly could not believe that you really is gone as my love…

All I afford to do is cry cry cry then sleep den cry cry cry again.. missing you badly.. i truly cud not belief that i need to walked on without your warmest love... you meant so so so much to me..*heart tears apart*

The next day, my feeling was extremely terrible. Extremely torturing. I could barely smile at all. My eyes are filled with tears every moment. Thus, I made my decision to fly bak straight away from SG to MY, I want get it clear cz ngor zhen hai hao hao hao sanfu… A lot of things playing in my mind…

That night, my zai kissed motor, I nearly walk to wrong route during airport, a lot of things happened.. I was doing everything without my soul. I don’t know what to do and I’m ‘blind’..

Although there’s a decision made among us, however I know that you are not happy at all. Thus, my love is stronger than my will, I respect you and your decision. As I know that, you will be happier such way.

And yesterday, I tried my best to chase back wad is lost, with all efforts.. I glad that you are touched yet you stood very still and mean yet cruel on your decision. I cant afford to get bak your love. As its over and done. I was drunk and deeply in pain… Extremely in pain & burst into downpour tears… I really never tot that I will lose you now. Ngor zhen hai hao hao hao hao mmmm xie tuck nei…. But nth cud change this fact as you are adapting it so fast as it just decided a day ago..

Everything was toooooo late….

You made everything very clear. It was so in sudden when I was acknowledged. You were suffering alone all these while and you BOOM it all in sudden and everything is THE END.

Although now we are just friends, everything is different already. I still feel the huge pain of lost…

I missed you sooooooooo much…
As agreed, you are always my soulmate..May you always still do care and sayng me… I do always need you in my life.. I hope you too...

May our friendship last till eternity since we cant be as FAMILY...

“ Yet still having you by my side is my greatest honour but losing you who loves me dearly is my deepest lost in life…”


Hurt deeply & Tears still Rolling,

Vinns

0 comments: