CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Emo Surroundings conquereD~

*061011, thurs…thunderstorm*

Once I’m awake, I roll awhile. I made a decision to act you as my diary. Daily, I have to read a eDairy to you to ensure you & I still have ‘muk khai’ and at least I have a space for me to express myself. 
Thinking back awhile, just awhile… Had a strong thought, I need to walk through this, concentrate well in my work as my boss did appreciate and offers me an opportunity to extend in SG.

Thus, whole day, my work’s momentum was good. Had a great conversation with you, love the way we still can communicate as great friends. Although my heart is still aching yet la g la g, hmmm.. its still under control. Everything was alright, though my mind do appears the special feeling once awhile.

However, I lost. Lost to the God. At late evening, it was raining… Very very heavily, with thunderstorm & lightings..My heart was weak. Paining again. Hmm.. I thought I could rate myself 100% but I lost. Such weather, it reminds me alot alot stuffs. Such a emo surrounding Especially when you told me your weekend plans & staying over, reminds me about our 1st holiday together.
It was one of our meaningful journeys that we shared together. 
Flashing bak our every single moment we shared, how we went there, how we waited for room, the snacks & food we brought up, the movies that we watch together and together we share our sweet moments. What exactly we felt, its me & you only…

Sigghhhhhh….Its only all memories, that I flashing all alone by myself…
Wondering that will you ever think of me when you’re there? Will you ever flash the feelings and the moments we had….I bet that you wont even cross your mind cz you already had put everything down…Deeply, Im trying my very best to hide my feelings already..
Cz I know, and deeply very sure that you would NEVER EVER LOVE ME AGAIN…….Tears are in my eyes roling and rolling…hmmm..

Sadly in tears,
Vinns

0 comments: