CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

d Lost that Rise^^

*060911, tues..cloudy day*


As usual a daily routine of busy day. Walk around, do some work, and today I shared some of my past with a close colleague which drives me bak the moment I being endured by a special person in my life when I was in my teens life. However, the person walked out from my life about 6 to 7 years ago. Yet I glad that The One did as The One deserve a better life.


Well, as usual go for lunch with bunch of colleagues, with bursting laughter. After lunch, getting back on track to work. In sudden, there’s a call with ‘Blocked’ name. Being suspicious who is that, thinking sure those ppl doing research and this that as it happened before. Maybe is SG market.


Once I picked up, the voice asking am I Yan Ni in Cantonese, the voice was sooooooooo familiar. I knew that its THE ONE but I could not believe it!!! Impossible!!! I was like stunned for few second with any respond and then repeated “are you---??”

The One said, “Which one are you referring too?? Do you really know who am I?”

I said, “Its You, I know…but how come??? How you know my SG number?? How did you get it??? OMG, I could not belief its you!!!...”

The One said,”Ohhh.. you still remember me? How come you still remember??”

I said, “Impossible, that I will forget you as you meant a lot to me since young…”


The word, “unbelievable”.. keeps on playing our an hour conversation. Getting to know each other after lost in touch for 6 plus years was indeed meaningful.

Feeling so relief that The One is indeed happier and having a very much better living that The One deserve compare to previous environment. The Warm concern and talks were totally remarkable, yet could not believe how did The One got my SG number which normally only my colleagues will have it.


Right after the call end, I sat down. My feeling was unstable. Excitement, warm, unbelievable and etc was ALL IN ONE! Someone who meant so so so much to me, which I tot The One will be forever gone and will not appear in my life anymore… and Today, the one blooms~

No words could describe how I feel right now, right this second…So delightful!^^


How I wish that we could be as close as before…

I will be praying for you and your happiness..

You will be always remarkable in my life as you shower my young days with colour…

Always loving you in heart…


Happily,

Vinns

0 comments: