CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Walks Alone

101110, wed..dawn.. Right now, its 4.20am, all I doing is You-Tube-ing & listening to musics. My mood is getting gloomy when thinking bak dt only left few days before everything will step in to the different world.

Although being reminded that nothing going to change & remain the same, still, I yet worry and depressing right here...
Strong feeling towards you had fall in real deep. Used to have you around all this while. Having you right by my side to talk, and share. Although ups and downs frequently happen, yet my love towards is true, Crystal clear.
Now, I need to walk alone..
Without your shadow to reach mine. Unable to see you most of the time within 24hours perday.
Speeeechless and being real upset right now.
You would never imagine how bad Im feeling now.
Going to misss you ssooooooooooooo much. So damnnn much. You meant tooo much for me...


How I wish that Im drunk.
Drunk till Very Very Very Very Drunk!
Ease me burden feelings at accumulated since long ago. I believe it would just explode anytime at any moment.

Sadly,
Vinns

0 comments: