CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Return~

191010, tues.. dawn.. All this while since our arguments and misunderstands, there's a gap between us.
Ever since during school times, strong feelings occur among us. You & I deeply feel it! Those letter-msg, heart sharing & sweets action dt had been done to each other was indeed remarkable! Our times was really sweet but unfortunately, its was too short. As in between, too much obstacles occur that really test our bond. We're just on and off most of the times.

Ups and downs often falls upon me even after schooling. Im not sure about you but it was a hard time to walk thru when all of indirectly actions done by you that truly hurt me. I was there, never leaving you but non-stop being pierced by you & your actions. My heart is weak, indeed helpless. Tears did roll for you tht I told myself that there's no more next time. No more caring & loving such human fren like you as I was just being too foolish whom meant nothing to anyone. Being taken granted of my efforts & love is the greatest impact that could deeply disappoint me & losing my confidence & trust towrds you.

Life walks on, time passes by. Although we often meet up, but we were nEveR as close as be4 after harsh moments that we confronted each other. We just can't able to click each other as how we were during old times. No matter how, we rarely able to talk heart to heart. Well, maybe its my problem as I was hurt too much all this while by you directly or indirectly. Maybe you never know cz you just could not feel and know how serious I was in our relationship+friendship.
Thus, I nvr dare to step in any deeper anymore to protect myself from being hurt.

Anyhow, everything had change since recent moments. Totally a drastic change happening in me as I could feel you are there. Previously wheneva this feeling araise, trust me..I will keep on remind myself to forget bout this cz I don't wana get hurt anymore as it's bad and ugly to walk thru.
But I don't know why, this time, my heart is telling me that its for real. Just have the feeling of right & left hand as we used too be4.

Just speechless. As everything started when I didn't expect at ALL that you still have feelings bout everything now & past...regret dunno wad..if only dunno wad..
Trust me, I was truly stunned when those words were from you as I tot you forget about it ever. Felt touched silently. Since that moment, my perception & feelings towards you indeed different. Night that we spend together with all, deeply in me, I felt the warmness. I feel the old time you is right beside me that really touches my soul.
Honestly, those moments, I did really enjoy the companion.

Hope that its for real and its you. The real you that wun treat me as fool AGAIN and take me for granted AGAIN once you tink I'm not needed anymore. Would not keep me away & ignore me completely when you have ur own life. Or any hiding lies behind me. May you would never once again take away my trust towards you. Don't walk away just like that when you do not need me anymore.
Just don't fool my feelings...
As my trust towards you indeed gaining now...& yet cares d existence of you more... =]
With no judgments & secrets and only sincerity!!



Love,
Vinns

0 comments: