CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

*5th Eternity Friendship Day Celebration*

^ma LoveLy Darlings^

~d uS of past 4 yeaRs~



080910, weds..A Great Memorable Night with wonderful & crazy happenings at all time with my lovely darlings rocking at Elcerdo, Jln Sultan Ismail,KL!

Although not all of us able to gather together, yet u're there. We know that you're always there as you can't make it cz u hav a reason behind. No matter wat, we still hope that if possible, all of us cudd b together around to enjoy moments!

Walked along route with them is my most pleasant moment in life. Just being the Real me! With no fake faces or pretending or jz another person!
Definitely a No-No to do that as I'm just being me as who am I actually! Feeling so Free to enjoy with them!

"Ma beloved darlings, Happy Friendship Day 0909!!!
*May our frenship remains remarkable till Eternity! Nevertheless, every single moment since v're one, meant to be sincere between you & me, walking thru paths hand to hand to go thru happiness & sadness together*
Hope that nth such be replaceable our frenship cz I hate to know & feel that nth is being treasured as I deeply cherish ALL of You!! Love u all!!! mmuakzz!!!"♥♥♥

Continously Rock the Night!!
Prezie sharing+Crazy Snapshoots!

With You, we're the STARS of d night! =]

Happily Joyed with Love,
Vinns

0 comments: