CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

~LoveLy Devilz~

270410, tues... cozy day.. finally my exam endz liow.. wow it seems dt i had been ages dint blog liow..(it seems this phrase alwiz appear in my blog de..haha)...actually throughout this period...got so so so so many things happen de....until now also i dunno where to start de... jz feeling very free recently de..hehehe..planning for my future la.....nvm..give me sum time to tink bak den i will update u de..keke...

Anyway, jz wana share my lovely devils de..heee..my babez de!! which i endure dearly....love all of this so damn muchiee o.... all this picz below are Quality Pictures from my lovely reddish Canon Ixus 100IS (except for its image itself is from my hp).... =p


~Casio watch & dzi 10-eye braclet~
Giftz from sumone very special who is sarah..although dt casio now is full wif scratches yet wud be my best preference once i step out from my room de.. she's my lovely fren+roomatie who i care and love lotx..as she had been a great fren, a silent listener and cares lotx of me...so glad dt once i hav this chi mui in my life...not only dt, sumone who is as crazy as me too.. hehe..v love to go for movies most of d times and also enjoy studying in many places to find feel de..haha.. McD in KL and Selangor, i guess v nearly conquer most of it except d old design Mcd de..haha..love to have her around~~!! mmmuakzz!! =]


~Red Canon IXUS 100IS~
All this time, im dying to hav camera as i LOveeeeee camera & taking Piccccturess..weell, wana aim for dslr but dun hav dt budget de..kekeke...Once this dg camera was my dream, i was so despress to own it..and now i had it right by my side...wow~~ feeling so damn pleased!! bring dis lovely babe to redang on May o...hehehe...with my savings thru jobs, feeling its damn worthy!! and im FREAKING BROKE NOW ever since i bought this and mp4!!!!!!!! damn!!!! i need more jobz!!! >.<


~Sony Walkman E Series~
Actually never tot to hav one geh...but ever since started study week, i belief dt having a mp4 is good thing as 1st..which is the main reason i purchase dis is i will hav no reason to bring my laptop out to study if for music purpose...cz i know dt laptop is a neccessity to me, i will die without internet..so if i hav lappy outside when im studying, im sure dt i cant concentrate in my studies at al..and also had been proven and undeniable...2nd...u hav stuck ur ears at anywhere to concentrate in studying, avoid unwanted noise and ONLY pleased wif the great musics playing in ur ears..hehehe... 3rd.. its handy to bring everywhere..and frankly, when i hav this during my studying, it really help alot..its jz better to bring this den lappy which cud really seduce me alot de..hehehe..i truly cant resist d lappy's seductiveness..*LOL*

~HP mini 210~
Awaiting the moment of arrival this netbook aint that long as expected but to me, it seems a long period thou as i cant wait to have it de!! hehe.. never forget that i wun abandon my alphine white
Dell o (cross fingers)!! ehehe..maybe this current period will date more wif this netbook 1st lo...new toilet bowl ma..keke...and *thumbs up* for TM NET!! dint expect dt their progress is so Efficient!!! *claps* ever since my streamyx activation, in 7days, HP mini210 is in my hand d!! at the beginning, wait for 2weeks to find port..its a dumb period to wait due to misunderstanding and bringing me going round and round..but after i sign agreement d, den wait 5days(suppose 7days) for them to install fon..den d next 4 days(suppose 7days) to activate streamyx and de next 7days(suppose 14days) got netbok liow..kekeke...i save lotx lotx time dde..
and on april 23, its d moment i found u, HPmini210..d moment v met & own each other.. =]

*Gigglesss*

Vinns

0 comments: