CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Choices? Alternatives?

210210,sun..sunny day...it had been awhile to update myself..though at times, i felt lik blog-ing but jz dun hav the time..well,undeniable now dt, im pretty free..this beginning year..wow..lotx tings jz fall upon me..d 1st day of the year, once again..a tradegy occurred..which is my grandma had leave this world..hmm..is a good thing thou as she had suffered lotx lotx and struggling hard fo years..may she rest in peace...hmmm..

Besides, a good thing to share is dt, my event had jz ended..finally de...its was a marvellous journey...well, will share bout this to all of u later after i got all d pictures updated..hehe.. and guess wad, after since f5,now, im bak to short hair de..a very different look compared to d previous me..hmm.. i cud say it , a completely new me de..well, d moment on 120210, carrefour, A Creative Saloon..i totally hav no doubt dt i need to get this done de..wanted short hair and really hope for a new appearance de..wow, suprisingly, it turned up to a good thingy..got lotx of compliment bout it..hehe..a good thingy too... loving it too...and enjoying it as no need to take toooooo much care of it..hahaha..let me share sum snapshots of me..hehe





^d 2010 Vinns^

Actually, right now, im in deep confusion..mind seems packed lotx of stuff..slept at nearly 2 am,..in suden jz popped up at 7am..dunno y...and jz cant slep bak....thinking that my future days actually...normally ppl around me will say, 'come on,vinns...let it be..dun think so much..when time comes, u will know wad to do and face it...' ...to me, its aint so realistic to actually think of nth bout future de...further more, which path shud i retain? as, things had change..maybe cud be said dt i indeed had changed as d circling and environment had changed too..things dun seems so passionate as be4 as feeling dt it dun worth so much of my efforts..dunno y, im jz feeling this way.... as things seems dt is being conquered and monitored, well..jz let it b...the war was a succeess to them is bcox of their efforts and strategy put in and my failure is cz of i jz dun hav enuff time...so cud this named dt im not as good as them when they hav plenty of time to do it?? well..mayb its a wrong timing for me..which causes me can excel completely!...hmmm..well..its life...first come, first serve..speed is everything de!

Where else,now all im more focus in is my studies de...as im in a very fragile and critical situation ..and I JUST NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! if not, im jz going to be in such a doom de!...so now, jz packing up my stuffs to go bak to ukm...well,frankly, i miss my bed there..hehe.. Once im bak to ukm today, lotx of things awaiting me to be done and reach~~~

And a new war begins...

Vinns

0 comments: